Edit By BS Editor: 'BatchXSLT for InDesign
' converts InDesign documents into an easy to understand general purpose XML format and to a 'ready to use' flip page eBook, effortless, without having to go through a long configuration process for each document. It also converts original high resolution images (like PDF, EPS or TIFF) to the JPEG format usable on the web.
The exported XML or HTML data may be used and viewed 'as is' as flip page eBook. As the data is plain understandable XML, it may be used for any other purpose like database Archives
, to Distribute
on a CD or to Create
an own dedicated output format matching a certain DTD.
- Export InDesign documents with a click or fully automated in batch mode
- Simple: No XML-Tagging, no programming, no XML skills needed
- Creates article groups including linked images
- Exports article and box positions on a page
- Active Clickable Links
to shops, web-sites, internal pages, email addresses and more
- Exports scalable images as JPEG, GIF or PNG for web applications
- Export images from original or like cropped and shown in InDesign
- Sharpen, adjust Brightness
and contrast and more
- Ad script tags to boxes for dynamic actions
- Export and playback of movies and sound
- Export of InDesign text variables
- Export PDFs from whole documents and single pages with adjustable resolution
- Including a flip page eBook web system with archive function
- Use 'as is' without modification or integrate in an existing web site
- Multi-lingual (E,D,F) extensible for any language
- Full-Text Search on multiple issues and on PDF ads
- Tool to upload data to a web server and into full-text search database
- osCommerce shop connection
Comprehensive user and 'How To' manuals included.
Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 2008, Mac OSX 10.5 or newer and with InDesign CS6, CS5.5 and CS5. For InDesign CS5-2 files.