BS Editor: iWork
, Apple’s productivity suite, is the easiest way to Create
great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Writing and page layout
are easy using Pages. Numbers gives you simple ways to make sense of your data. New cinematic animations, transitions, and effects in Keynote will keep your audience captivated. And iWork
is compatible with Microsoft Office, so sharing your work is even easier.
Install the iWork Family
Pack on up to five Mac computers in your household.
Pages ’09 New Features
Creating the perfect brochure, flyer, report, or resume is faster and easier than ever.
* Choose from 40 new Apple-designed templates (over 180 total).
on your writing with new full-screen view.
* Organize your ideas with dynamic outlines.
* Customize your documents using mail merge with Numbers.
* Insert equations with MathType 6 (sold separately).
* Create bibliographies with EndNote X2 (sold separately).
* Open, save, and email Microsoft Word files from within Pages.
Numbers ’09 New Features
Create spreadsheets, organize data, and write Formulas
with simple yet powerful tools.
* Easily create formulas, using visual placeholders with plain language text.
* Perform calculations using over 250 functions.
* Organize your data instantly using Table Categories.
* Check your calculations at a glance with Formula List view.
* Create two-axis charts and combine line, column, and area series in a single mixed chart.
* Choose from twelve new Apple-designed templates (30 total).
* Open, save, and email Microsoft Excel files from within Numbers.
Keynote ’09 New Features
Now creating a show-stopping presentation is surprisingly simple.
* Easily create sophisticated animations with Magic Move.
* Add dramatic object and text transitions using new visual effects.
* Visualize your data with new styles and animations for 3D charts.
* Dramatically reduce file size without compromising quality.