EditByBrothersoft: · Redesigned fullscreen controls by Steven La.
· Improve visibility of scrub bar badge.
· Add audio output device selection to preferences.
· Add option to enable equalizers by default and save defaults for the video equalizer.
· New no-distraction fullscreen option (blocks menu, dock, task switcher, Growl
· Add tab-key to cycle timestamp display modes (shows controls first in fullscreen).
· Remember timestamp display mode (separately for player/playlist).
· Fix MPE not opening any new files if all player windows have been closed.
· Fix loosing audio when plugging/unplugging headphones.
· Possible fix AC3 and DTS passthrough
Improve Spaces compatibility:
· Always Go
fullscreen on the space the player is on.
· Reposition the fullscreen window when moved between spaces.
· Fix on top while playing when a movie is starting.
· Make sure the custom screenshot save location exists to avoid MPlayer not launching.
· Fix Fontconfig having to always rebuild its caches when using 32bit and 64bit clients.
· New MPlayer...
Leveraging the power of the MPlayer and FFmpeg open source projects, MPlayer OSX Extended
aims to Deliver
a powerful, functional and no frills video player for OSX.MPlayer OSX Extended
is based on the original MPlayer OSX project but has since undergone fundamental changes, making it a modern and easy to use video player. Thanks to multithreading and 64bit architecture, MPlayer OSX Extended
is one of the fastest choices on OSX to Play
back HD H264 videos. It also supports instant playback of MKV files and advanced styled subtitles in the ASS format.MPlayer OSX Extended
uses the MPlayer open source project for decoding and integrates MPlayer's default key commands with a native OSX interface. Users of MPlayer should immediately feel at home and are able to tweak the fine details of the MPlayer invocation with binary bundles and additional command-line options.
Some of its key features are:
Up-to-date builds of MPlayer and FFmpeg.
Clean and concis