BSEditor: Synthesizer One combines wave table and analog oscillators, a completely modular design, flexible filtering, and a dedicated effects section to produce inspiring leads, fat basses, and evolving synthetic textures.
The Synthesizer One wavetable editor allows users to Create
unique waveforms for oscillators and LFOs. Waveforms may be drawn, generated from a suite of tools, or imported from an audio track.
* Two wavetable oscillators, one analog oscillator, one ring oscillator with selectable inputs, and external input
* Ultra-low latency
* Two multi-mode filters with selectable inputs and simultaneously routable outputs
* Three clock sync-able wavetable LFOs per voice with dedicated multi-mode ASR envelopes
* Three ADSTAR envelopes per voice
* User definable arpeggiations and sequences
* Dedicated effects section per preset
* Analog Saturation Modeling
* Double precision Processing
* Mono and stereo Versions