EditByBSEditor: Do you work with PDF documents in a big way? Have you ever wanted to merge your own PDF letterhead/logo with a multi-page print job rather than running the paper through the printer twice? Maybe you created a ground-breaking PDF business presentation, only to have someone halfway around the globe claim it be their own work. Or have you ever written a masterpiece -- your Magnum Opus
-- only to have somebody else rip off the cover page and Put
their own name on it?
hings you can do with Watermarks
* Put a virtual PDF letterhead underneath every page of a 120 page document.
* Stamp a document with a complex PDF watermark.
* Rasterize a Postscript(tm) document into a graphics-only PDF file.
* Set PDF encryption and document properties.
* Protect your creative writing or business presentation from being misappropriated.
low-resolution PDF files that can be read on-screen but lack fine-detail when printed.
* Make it virtually impossible for document text to be copied and pasted or altered, even with PDF decryption tools.
Binary compatible with Tiger and Leopard.